About HTWG’s Services
Heartland Trans* Wellness Group specializes in a diverse range of services aimed at providing wellness providers, non-profit and corporate organizations, businesses, and community members with resources surrounding trans* and LGBTQPIA populations. Our multidisciplinary team works together to create comprehensive tools you can use in your everyday work and life to make communities, workplaces, and services stronger, better prepared, and more inclusive.
We proudly serve the 13 Midwestern States of the USA: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and areas of Northern Kentucky.
- Professional consultation on LGBTQPIA needs in counseling, health and human services, education, and non-profit and corporate administration
- Expert cultural competency training on LGBTQPIA specific issues
- Area-specific trans* and queer focused social and physical wellness resources
- Health and wellness provider databases, evaluations, and referrals
- Gender identity and sexuality specific social and support programs
- Project collaboration and partnerships for trans* and queer inclusion
Please contact us for more information on obtaining any of these services.