Social Support |
- TransMentors International – Non-profit organization providing aid, support, and assistance to the trans community. Includes forums and 24hr help line
- The Trevor Project – nationwide, around-the-clock crisis and suicide prevention helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth.
- Susan’s Place – Big resource site with chat, forum, and blog links
- NativeOUT – Org for Indigenous LGBTQ/Two-Spirit people across North America
- Gray Queers Association – Educational and activist resource for queer seniors and elders
- The GLBT National Help Center – Includes several helplines
- TransYouth Family Allies
- COLAGE – Support for people with LGBTQ parents
- GenderQueer Revolution – National organization with a hotline: (877) 6-GQR-697
- Transsexual Roadmap – Transfeminine focused site offering information and support on life, transition, and more.
- Transsexual Support – Online site with chat
- TGChatroom – Friendly online chat/support for transpeople, partners, etc. *Note: the site also includes some resources, some of which are outdated or problematic.
- GLBT Near Me – find resources near you
Help Lines and Hot Lines